Sunday 28 July 2013

Mum and Angie come to visit... part 1

Last weekend (I'm really behind schedule) my Mum and her sister Angie came to visit in the middle of the Mancunian heatwave. They arrived late Friday and I managed to get the Saturday off work to spend a lovely 2 full days with them.

I always enjoy a day or a weekend tour of places in Manchester, my favourite places, for the benefit of visitors. This weekend was North Star Deli in Chorlton and a tram ride to town on a never ending search for a fascinator. My Mother tried on every hair decoration in the city and bought nothing. She better have something spectacular in her hair come Lee and Dani's wedding in August.

We ate at Simple, NQ for lunch and Bar San Juan on Beech Road, Chorlton for a tapas dinner. All the food was spectacular. 

Here are the highlights from Saturday morning....












0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 GingeFringe, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena