Thursday 11 April 2013

Women

Have you seen Charlotte Free? She's fucking awesome. I love encountering girls, in life or through Google, that radiate attitude and confidence and style and femininity. Charlotte Free is all of these things. I've never heard her speak, I don't know what she stands for but I've seen a picture of her licking her own hairy armpit. That's fucking cool.

It's so good to see girls without make up, unbrushed hair and unshaven. It's feminist and it's punk and it's just interesting. More interesting than the perfected girls usually selling clothes or magazines or a lifestyle.

I have serious hair envy looking at this girl. I don't own any of these pictures, thank Google and Charlotte Free.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 GingeFringe, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena