Saturday 15 June 2013

Mother's Birthday

I've been a while posting some pictures of my Mum's birthday because I got all pissed off with the last post I did. My 48 blogging apps and blogspot through a web browser via an iPad couldn't make sense of the size of my pictures. I ended up with page breaks and unwanted captions all over the place and I rather childishly thought 'oh fuck it' and tossed my iPad aside. Today I collected myself and fixed it with a good old laptop.

So here are some of the pictures I took over my Mum's birthday weekend. The first one is so special. I think it'll be a picture I come back to again and again. Yes, my Dad's back is turned, but Joseph and my Mum are grinning at each other, clearly excited about that strawberry tart (birthday candle included). This picture says a lot about my Mum. She adores Joe. And she's the happiest woman I know.


See, who wouldn't be excited about that tart?
These were the only clouds I saw all weekend.
Oliver made pulled pork, which went down a treat.
This just about sums up my Dad's free time when I come home to visit. 
My Mother and I have found a shared love of Prosecco.
Birthday Beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 GingeFringe, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena